top of page
Discover the progress made and data uncovered at each of our events by clicking "See Event Data."
- Tue, Sep 13Online consultation and webinarSep 13, 2022, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM GMT+2Online consultation and webinar
- Tue, Feb 16ZoomConverging Digital Specimens and Extended Specimens - Towards a global specification for data integrationFeb 16, 2021, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM GMT+1ZoomIntroductory Session 2 at 15:00 UTC
- Tue, Feb 16ZoomConverging Digital Specimens and Extended Specimens - Towards a global specification for data integrationFeb 16, 2021, 7:00 AM – 9:00 AM GMT+1ZoomIntroductory Session 1 at 6:00 UTC
- Fri, Mar 13zoomMar 13, 2020, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PMzoomThis first in a series of virtual workshops organized under the alliance for biodiversity knowledge aims to develop a common international vision for the scope, content and services for a catalogue of the world’s natural history collections.
- Thu, Mar 12Online open consultationMar 12, 2020, 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM GMT+1Online open consultationThis first in a series of virtual workshops organized under the alliance for biodiversity knowledge aims to help us develop a common international vision for the scope, content and services for a catalogue of the world's natural history collections.
- Mon, Jun 10Yale Peabody Museum of Natural HistoryJun 10, 2019, 9:00 AM – Jun 12, 2019, 4:00 PMYale Peabody Museum of Natural History, 170 Whitney Ave, New Haven, CT 06511, USAMethods, Protocols, and Analytical Tools for Specimen-based Research in the Biological Sciences
- Mon, May 27The Field MuseumMay 27, 2019, 9:00 AM – May 31, 2019, 12:30 PMThe Field Museum, 1400 S Lake Shore Dr, Chicago, IL 60605, USAThe Society for the Preservation of Natural History Collections (SPNHC) is an international society whose mission is to improve the preservation, conservation, and management of natural history collections to ensure their continuing value to society.
- Tue, Jul 24CopenhagenJul 24, 2018, 12:30 PM GMT+2 – Jul 27, 2018, 12:30 PM GMT+2Copenhagen, Copenhagen, DenmarkGBIC2 will include in-depth explorations of the following focus areas across the GBIO framework: Biodiversity knowledge network, Published materials, Integrated occurrence data, Trends and predictions.
bottom of page