Tue, Feb 16|
Converging Digital Specimens and Extended Specimens - Towards a global specification for data integration
Introductory Session 1 at 6:00 UTC
Time & Location
Feb 16, 2021, 7:00 AM – 9:00 AM GMT+1
About the Event
The consultation aims to expand participation in the process, build support for further collaboration, identify key use cases, and develop an initial roadmap for community adoption and implementation.
The agenda can be found here.
Topics of the consultation will include:
- Making FAIR data for specimens accessible
- Extending, enriching and integrating data
- Annotating specimens and related data
- Attributing work done (Data Attribution)
- Analyzing/mining specimen data for novel applications
Discussions and questions are open from the 16th February 2021 here.
Open until the 5th of March
The alliance for biodiversity knowledge invites other parties to participate in this process, to review the draft consultation outline and to sign the Letter of Intent. More details about the virtual consultation will become available after the holiday. If you have ideas, want to ask questions, or would like to co-moderate a topic, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information here.
1. Making FAIR data for specimens accessible
2. Extending, enriching and integrating data